Get involved with an event near you
Talk to likeminded women about their experiences
Come and join us for TMC Jersey's Coffee Club - "The Women's Health Edit".
We're teaming up with Dr Jessica Langtree-Marsh again, who is a GP with a particular interest in women's welfare and fertility, as well as being a mum just like us. Jessica co-launched Jersey's first women's welfare and fertility clinic and also posts on Instagram (@jersey_gynae_gp) about women's health.
Jessica will be doing a Q&A session where you can ask questions about issues like:
- How soon to try for another baby
- Contraception options postpartum / breastfeeding
- How to stop breastfeeding
- Moods & hormones
- Periods post-baby
- When to start to exercise again
- Conditions affecting fertility (endometriosis & polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Pelvic floor (is it normal to pee a little? Exercises etc)
These can be asked anonymously. If you have any questions you would like to ask, please feel free to put them in the special requests box when booking your ticket, send me an email or you can ask on the day. However you feel comfortable.
There are limited tickets available for this event as we will be in a private room. We also want to ensure every question is answered.
Included in your £20 ticket:
- A Q&A with Dr Jessica Langree Marsh
- Two coffees / teas
- A delicious pastry / slice of cake (options will be emailed beforehand)
- A chance to meet other likeminded women with kids
Prams will be stored in a separate area so baby carriers/car seats are advised.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Hi everyone! My name is Hayley and I am your host for The Mum Club Jersey. I'm mum to Willow, who is three (going on 15) and Darcey, who's one.
TMC Jersey Coffee Club