Get involved with an event near you
Talk to likeminded women about their experiences
Reformer Pilates is THE wellness activity of the moment - it gives a full body workout and is suitable for ALL experience levels.
If like me you are nervous about exercise post-partum - What if I am rubbish at it? How do I manage with the baby? I have never tried reformer pilates and feel too nervous to join a class... Well this event is for YOU.
The amazing Laura from Form and Flow Pilates in Warwick has set up the most gorgeous studio and is welcoming us in for a Reformer Pilates taster and social!
Booking this event will get you:
* A 20 minute taster session of Reformer Pilates with the Form and Flow Pilates team. In small groups no bigger than 5 at a time, you are guaranteed to have expert support and not feel lost in the crowd.
* Teas and coffees - when you are not getting your pilates fix, we will have a separate social area with teas and coffees to mingle and meet other mums.
* Health shot of lemon ginger tumeric or similar
* Fruit grazing platters to share
* Crudites and dips to share
* Cake bites!
* MUM MATES!
You are really welcome to bring your baby to this event - for safety we can only allow non-moving babies into the Reformer room, however you are really welcome to bring babies who are crawling, cruising and walking so long as they will be OK to be left with us in the next room.
We will have a little play mat and I have a DBS check.
We will also have some space for prams if little ones need to sleep or be popped into them whilst you have your go on the reformer machines.
You must have had your postnatal check with the doctor and be signed off to participate in exercise to join this event, and must make us aware of any previous injuries that the instructors should be aware of prior to starting any exercises on the day.
We will take photographs at this event, please let us know if you would prefer not to be in images.
Tickets are non transferable and non refundable.
Hi! My name is Nikki, and I am mum to two gorgeous girls, Grace, who was born in March 2020 and Vesper, born in October 2022!
TMC Leamington Spa Fitness Club - Reformer Pilates