Get involved with an event near you
Talk to likeminded women about their experiences
Skinny Kitchen Brunch Menu - Please specify a number in the 'dietary requirements' section, linking to one of the options below:
1. Super Açai bowl
2. Vanilla french toast
3. Berry pancakes
4. Nutella pancakes
5. Smashed avo on toast
6. Smashed avo on toast with poached eggs
7. Scrambled egg flatbread - scrambled egg with truffle, cardamom yogurt, wild mushrooms, spinach, chilli garlic oil, served on a warm flatbread
8. Salmon poke toast
9. Baked shakshuka
10. Potato rosti - potato rosti, poached egg, avocado salsa, feta sauce, pesto
11. Big breakfast - scrambled egg, sausage, streaky bacon, mini hash browns, house made beans, roasted tomato, roasted mushroom, spinach, toast
12. Veggie breakfast - scrambled egg, marinated halloumi, avocado, mini hash browns, house made beans, roasted tomato, roasted mushroom, spinach, toast
13. Vegan breakfast - scrambled tofu, mini hash browns, house made beans, roasted tomato, roasted mushroom, spinach, toast
Brunch is back at the end of September at The Skinny Kitchen just off Upper Street. Please ignore the name of the venue, I promise it’s so lovely that it will be worth it!
Let us take care of you as you eat some brunch, sip some coffee, and talk to like-minded women who just GET all the highs and lows of motherhood.
You are welcome to attend with or without your baby.
Included in your ticket:
-1 x brunch dish and 2 x hot drinks
-1 x DBS certified creative from childcare service Coco Rio will be on hand to look after your baby, if you decide to bring them
-Access to play mat and toys
-A professional photographer will be taking pictures
-TMC goodie bag
-Pop up with @fashiondiariesofacoolkid
-2 hours of chat with local mums
There will be plenty of space for prams, but slings are always welcome.
Underground: The Skinny Kitchen is super close to Angel station.
Bus routes on Upper Street: 19, 30, 341, 4, 43.
Parking: Free parking at Sainsbury\\\\\\\'s in Angel for 2 hours if you spend £10 on food shopping. Or park at the Angel Centre carpark (top tip - if you get your car washed at the same time you can leave it there afterwards until you\\\\\\\'re ready to pick it up - expensive but free parking at least!) Check your route on CityMapper: https://citymapper.com/go/bhzzmf76ey
Any questions, please DM me @themumclubislington
Looking forward to seeing you again, or meeting you for the first time.
NB: Tickets are non refundable.
Hi I’m Rose, TMC’s Islington host. I am so excited to connect local Mums in the area. I am Mum to Mira (threenager) and baby Lennox.
TMC Islington Brunch Club