Get involved with an event near you
Talk to likeminded women about their experiences
Join us for The Mum Club Redbridge's Brunch Club in Seven Kings!
This month, we will be heading back to Swirldrop Treats for delicious food, tasty coffee, and most importantly, great company.
Your ticket includes:
- A yummy brunch dish of your choice from a bespoke TMC Brunch Menu
- 2 hot or cold drinks of your choice
- TMC Goodie Bag (including goodies from brands such as Bambo Nature)
- A small play area with a playmat from Maimou to keep the mini brunchers entertained
- A babysitter to lend an extra pair of hands so you can enjoy a HOT meal and drink
- And most importantly... Two hours of time for YOU, connecting with local Mum friends!
A photographer will be around to capture candid moments throughout the brunch. If you would prefer not to be photographed, no problem! Please just let us know at the start of the event. Images may be used for promotional purposes.
Everyone is welcome - you can come with bump, baby, toddler, with friends, or even just yourself as our events put YOU first - allowing you to connect with like-minded women who also happen to have children!
Please note - there is some space for buggies but if you are local and able to put your baby in a sling or leave your pram in the car, that would be great.
Looking forward to meeting new and familiar faces!
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
Any questions, please feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or DM me (@themumclubredbridge)
- RingGo pay-to-park at Isaac Newton Academy (2-minute walk)
- Buses: Number 86
- Nearest train station: Seven Kings (Elizabeth Line)
This event is in sponsorship of Bambo Nature https://www.bambonature.co.uk/en-gb/
Hi, I'm Kaye - your TMC Redbridge Host and mum-to-be due in October! Looking forward to creating an inclusive community and meeting all the lovely Mums in and around Redbridge.
TMC Redbridge Brunch Club - Seven Kings