Get involved with an event near you
Talk to likeminded women about their experiences
Coffee Club \'The Expecting Mum Edit\'
It is never too early in your motherhood journey to meet some new mum friends, so join us for a coffee morning with you in mind. If you are pregnant or have recently welcomed your little one, this is the perfect event for you!
We will be joined by a panel of experts who will be discussing bumps, birth & beyond and answering any questions that you may have.
* A selection of hot toasties, Grilled wraps & savoury croissants
* Teas & Coffees
* Fruit Juices
* A small play space for any little ones attending, with a Glasgow Nanny Sitter on hand to help
* A TMC Tote Bag
* All attendees with receive a 15% off discount code for Bumple Nursing & Maternity wear
* Lots of new mum mates to connect with
OUR SPECIAL GUEST PANELISTS:
* Lynsey McGillivray - Owner of Born This Way Hypnobirthing. Lynsey is a registered Midwife, birth doula, Hypnobirthing teacher and mum of two. Her mission is to take people from feeling scared and unprepared to confident for a positive birth.
*Audrey Victor - Creatrix of The Moon Rooms. Audrey is an experienced, dedicated Birth Keeper and Pregnancy Yoga teacher of 14 years. She offers support through pregnancy, birth and post partum with her doula services and yoga classes.
* Stephanie Church - Owner of The Glasgow Nanny. As well as providing Nanny services, Steph is a qualified and experienced Breastfeeding Counsellor and Sleep therapist. She will be on hand to answer any questions that will help set your family up for success on your feeding journey and for getting a good night\\\'s sleep.
Whilst our guest speakers expertise will be focused on pregnancy & early motherhood, we welcome all mums, so whether you are looking for some advice or just wish to join for the connections - you can sit with us.
You do not need to live in East Ren to attend.
There will be space for prams and high chairs available if required.
The fantastic Louise Ferguson Photography will be capturing the morning, if you would prefer not to be photographed, please let us know when you arrive. Photographs may be used for promotional purposes.
All tickets are non-refundable/non transferable.
Hey! I’m Laura, your TMC East Renfrewshire host & mum to a sassy 3 year old Millie. Can’t wait to see & chat to you all soon xx
TMC East Renfrewshire Coffee Club - Expecting Mum Edit