Get involved with an event near you
Talk to likeminded women about their experiences
Lesley Collins & Steph McLeish
Join us for our signature brunch event at the lovely House for an Art Lover. This is a beautiful venue with plenty of parking right outside.
Come alone, or with friends; with baby, bump or toddler, or while the kids are at nursery and school...it's completely up to you! Everyone is welcome.
There will be yummy food, hot drinks and a room full of other amazing, like-minded women, who also happen to be Mums.
Your ticket will include:
A choice of;
French toast with streaky bacon & maple syrup,
- French toast with seasonal berries,
- Eggs Benedict (English muffin, ham, poached egg, hollandaise),
- Black pudding hollandaise (English muffin, poached egg hollandaise)
- Saute mushrooms on toast (Sourdough toast, tarragon, fried egg)
- Unlimited Hot drinks (inc a speciality coffee)
- TMC Goody Bag
- A small play area, including play mat by eco-conscious brand Maimou, to keep the mini brunchers entertained.
- A babysitter to lend a helping hand.
- The chance to meet some brilliant like-minded mum mates.
A photographer will be around to snap some pictures, if you would rather not have your picture taken, please let her (or us) know at the start of the event. Images may be used for promotional purposes.
All tickets are non refundable/transferable
We can't wait to see you there at our beautiful venue,
Steph and Lesley x
this event is in partnership with Bambo Nature
Steph and Lesley are your Glasgow hosts. Two mums who love to meet other mums..to share stories, laugh and have fun over a good cup of coffee!
TMC Glasgow Brunch Club February