Get involved with an event near you
Talk to likeminded women about their experiences
We loved hosting our Festive Coffee Club last November in collaboration with Crazy Kiln, a mobile pottery business from Kenilworth. For Mothers Day we are back to bring you a lovely afternoon for you and your little ones. Join us for a special Coffee Club at the absolutely stunning, Whittles Binswood in Leamington Spa. We will have exclusive use of the gorgeous dining room where Whittles is renowned for servicing delicious food/afternoon teas to its guests.
What does your ticket include:
- Tea/Coffee - decaf/dairy free options are available
- Miniature afternoon tea - vegetarian and vegan menus are available
- A printing session with Crazy Kiln
- You will have a choice of two vases, printed with your little ones hand or footprints. If you would like both, this should not be an issue! If you would like a more complex design where the print is incorporated into a character as shown in the event picture, there is an extra charge of £5 which will be payable directly to Crazy Kiln on the day of the event.
- These will then be taken away by Crazy Kiln who finalise the prints, fire and glaze your vases. These will be available for collection from their pottery studio in Kenilworth or from myself on a pre arranged date.
- A play area set up for the mini coffee clubbers!
- Gorgeous professional photography of you and your littles in your element
- A calm and lovely afternoon spent with amazing women from our local area.
Please note there is a separate ticket option if you would like to join for the miniature afternoon tea but do not want to make a printed vase.
I look forward to seeing you there! Jess x
Please note, tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
Hi! I'm Jess and your TMC host for Leamington Spa, Warwick and Kenilworth. Mum to two boys and full-time supporter of mums letting down their hair!
TMC Leamington Spa Coffee Club - Printed Vase Ticket