Get involved with an event near you
Talk to likeminded women about their experiences
Join us for The Mum Club Cotswolds Coffee Club - The Work Edit at Fire & Flow Espresso Bar. Where we will also be joined by Kate Benaicha.
The decision and feelings around returning or not returning to work; changing career path or taking a career break are complex and everyone has a view to impart on you. Kate can help you find your way through the noise and come to to a decision that suits you and your family!
Situated in between Cirencester and Cheltenham on the A435, Fire & Flow is perfectly located for all you Cheltenham and Cirencester ladies. Come with bump, baby or toddler, with friends or alone - Everyone is welcome! Come for the career advice or just the hot drinks and pastries. Either way there will be hot drinks, delicious pastries and the chance to connect with other like-minded women who happen to have children.
Your £17.50 ticket will include:
- 2 x hot/cold drinks (please note all hot drinks are served with oat milk unless otherwise requested)
- 1 x Pastry of choice (all pastries are dairy and egg free, choices will be sent out for pre-order a week before event)
- The chance to speak to a careers coach
- A small play area to keep the mini TMC’ers entertained; and
- The chance to meet some brilliant like minded mum mates.
Ample parking is close by and there is level access into the venue. There is limited space for prams, and we may ask you to fold down those that aren't in use.
Please note all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We look forward to seeing friends and some new faces too! Angela xx
Hi, I'm Angela. Mum to three girls - Edie, Agnes & Tilda. I can't wait to meet you at a TMC Cotswolds event soon.
TMC Cotswolds Coffee Club