Get involved with an event near you
Talk to likeminded women about their experiences
It's the most wonderful time of the year and TMC Reigate & Banstead are getting into the festive spirit, by putting on an extra special Christmas brunch for all of you lovely ladies!
We have bagged ourselves an amazing venue; Island House on Reigate High Street. We will have exclusive use of the event space upstairs. There will be appropriate space on the lower level for buggies and if you need your buggy upstairs with you, there will be someone on hand to help!
We have a brunch buffet consisting of:
- A festive welcome drink
- x2 hot drinks (tea/coffee)
- A selection of pastries, jam & butter
- yogurt & granola pots - fruit salad
- Amazing Christmas themed sweet treat to take away with you or have there (whichever you prefer).
We are also making sure that this is the ultimate time for you, to have a couple of hours before the following week of Christmas mayhem begins.
This is coming in the form of:
- Complimentary hand massage
- Bubble Chilcare sitters to free you up for a few minutes whilst you enjoy the drink and food
- An amazing Christmas raffle with some absolutely amazing prizes to be won
- The opportunity to spend time with like minded women who just happen to have kids; chat, connect and feel festive.
- A lovely pop up from Fangirl Unauthorised - where you can either get a last minute pressie from her beautiful bracelet and rings selection or treat yourself!
Oh, and did I mention a great new red TMC tote bag with TMC merchandise and a few other goodies just because it's Christmas!
I am really looking forward to seeing you there.
P.S I will be dressing in something sparkly, so if you fancy doing the same or wearing your Christmas jumper, please do so. Making your little one look extra festive too is encouraged.
Please note that there will be a photographer capturing those special TMC moments, so please let me know if you would rather not be photographed.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
My name is Natalie and I am your TMC Reigate & Banstead host. I am mum to Evie, 3.5 and Benjamin, 1. I can't wait to bring us all together.
TMC Reigate & Banstead Brunch Club