Home >2nd Trimester (3-6 months)

2nd Trimester (3-6 months)

Is the whole pregnancy glow thing a farce? We think it might be. And speaking of skin, why the hell…
  • The Mum Club

Is the whole pregnancy glow thing a farce? We think it might be. And speaking of skin, why the hell is it so itchy? What’s better? A stretch mark cream or an oil? And is it really the worst thing in the world if you sleep on your back? So many questions. Share them all here.

• Alex Mcnichol

1. I have got a glow but I have managed to pick up some nice bags under my eyes which have a deliciously wrinkled texture.

2. Anyone else got impending doom after being told 90% of women get stretch marks??

• Alex Mcnichol

Defo wrote *havent … don’t want anyone thinking that’s a gloat in my post ??

• Jennifer Omigie

I would like to first say, stretch marks are linked to more than what you apply on your skin, sometimes it’s unavoidable regardless of topical applications.

I would recommend you use both a stretch mark cream and an oil. Layering up water based creams or lotions with an oil helps to reduce TEWL (Trans epidermal water loss ) which locks in moisture. Some oils are rich in fatty acids and are good sources of vitamin E which helps with the elasticity of the skin.

• Jennifer Okpo

As I’m entering into my first ever 2nd trimester I’ve been reading that drinking plenty of water can help with stretch marks. But they are pretty inevitably… But drinking too much water makes me nauseous and some cases sick 🤢 I’m hoping this goes as I continue into the 2nd trimester!

• Nathan Jones

Hey. It’s an absolute game-changer for anyone serious about crafting exceptional essays. Whether you’re a student striving for academic excellence or a professional aiming for impactful communication, essay pro app is your ultimate companion for achieving writing mastery. The app’s intuitive design and robust features guide me seamlessly through the entire writing process, from brainstorming ideas to the final polish. The diverse range of tools, coupled with expert templates, ensures my essays are not just well-written but outstanding. What sets servise apart is the personalized feedback mechanism, which has immensely improved my writing skills. Highly recommended!

• Sal Belanger

In the realm of student essay help, https://scamfighter.net/review/speedypaper.com garners positive reviews. Seeking assistance with academic essay writing? SpeedyPaper excels in delivering high-quality, timely essays, catering to various subjects and ensuring academic excellence.

• My Wheels

To make sure your automobile is safe and roadworthy, you must have a car inspection karachi. Regular auto inspections are advised to avoid any possible problems or collisions while driving.

Viewing 6 reply threads