Home >Colic/Reflux

Colic/Reflux

Baby won’t stop crying? And you’re feeling desperate? Everyone out there will suggest i…
  • The Mum Club

Baby won’t stop crying? And you’re feeling desperate? Everyone out there will suggest it’s colic but when do you know if your newborn actually has it? And do any remedies work? See what other mums tried and what helped them here.

• Georgina Bartok

My baby boy suffered with colic quite badly. He is bottle fed and the hv suggested changing his milk to the comfort formula and we have found it really worked! He has been much more settled for weeks now. xo

• Nikki Farrell

My baby boy is 4 months old and had colic for the first 3 months. We changed his milk to comfort milk after advice from the HV and it was great, combined with infacol. We also did a course on baby massage and massaged my sons tummy every nappy time for a few minutes and this helped a lot. There’s a good video on YouTube by Mumma Love Organics, baby massage for colic which taught us quick ideas for nappy time massage. He’s now happily back onto first infant milk but still enjoys his massages so we’ve not stopped those xx

• Amy Littler

Infacol worked wonders for our baby between the hours of 5-9pm when he was around 3-8 weeks old!

• Laura Thompson

The doctors say my baby has reflux but I really think it’s something else and I don’t know what to do. Any ideas??

• Page Morrsion

College writing is a fundamental aspect of academic growth, and resources like studyfy https://www.facebook.com/studyfyservices/ can be beneficial in navigating this complex task. While such services offer assistance and guidance, it’s important for students to deeply engage in the writing process themselves.

• Kyle Linel

nice post

• Kyle Linel

You can hire experienced writers for your academic assignments at https://writepaper.com/write-my-philosophy-paper. Regardless of the topic or the level of difficulty of your philosophy paper, they are ready to help you deal with your stressful assignments. Entrust the execution to professionals and you will get the best result that will definitely not disappoint you! You can find more useful information on the website.

• Molly Harboe

I recently received my Vwoollo Heart Hoodie, and I’m in love! The heart detail is really cute, and the craftsmanship is superb. All around cozy vibes—a need on frigid days

• Tamara B

My first-born also suffered with colic. It was a sleepless and restless stage for both me and bub. I don’t really know much about colic as a first-time mum that time. I did asked around for advice from friends who were also mums. Pigeon baby bottle has helped us together with baby massage and burping baby more often during feedings.

Viewing 9 reply threads