Home >Feeding

Feeding

Honestly, who knew that feeding your baby could feel so overwhelming. TV shows and movies portrayed…
  • The Mum Club

Honestly, who knew that feeding your baby could feel so overwhelming. TV shows and movies portrayed it to be the easiest thing in the world! But it’s bloody hard! Want to know what other mums used for formula? How to relieve sore nips? Or get a proper latch? Ask away here.

• Laura Woods

Due my first baby this coming July, and wondering whether to buy a breast pump in case I need one in those first weeks / whether to wait? Any advice on this would be amazing x

• Michelle Myers

Laura, I bought one just in case and kept the receipt. I wasn’t sure if breastfeeding would work and they are very expensive if it doesn’t work out. But I was so glad I did. When my milk came in with my first little boy it gave me a lot of relief from the engorgement. It was worth it just for that but I did then go on to use it regularly and then again with my second son with all new tubing etc.

• Anna Sitnikova

Pure lab helped a lot with sore nipples and lactation consultant help a lot with proper latch.

• Anna Sitnikova

Purelan by medela  helped a lot with sore nipples and lactation consultant help a lot with proper latch.

• Sophie Doughty

Hi Laura, I wasn’t sure either but once I’d had the babies (triplets) the hospital told me I could rent a breast pump from Medela which is what I have done it’s £50 a month and when your done you just send it back. Hope that helps x

• Victoria Fisher

I wasn’t going to buy one but a friend gave me their electric pump and I’m so glad I had it in the cupboard! I got such bad mastitis when my milk came in that my baby couldn’t latch on & the only way to drain my right boob was to pump. I’ve used it ever since and really feel it’s helped me stay on my breast feeding journey so I’d say it’s worth buying one just in case, just keep the receipt!

• Vikki Patel

Hi Mums,

I have a 1 year old who has never really taken to solids well. I know it’s food before 1 is just for fun, but obviously we are past that stage now.

Has anyone been through anything similar? Does it get better?

• Bethany Jones

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get my 1 y/o to stop throwing food on the floor!?

• Dan Rowland

test

• Lan Anqi

NBA 2K23 is available now for pc, Xbox One , Xbox series X/S, ps four. Playstation 5. And Nintendo transfer.

Extra: NBA 2K23: pleasant organizations To Play For As a center

NBA 2K23: The brilliant shooting Guards In the sport

“capturing defend” is a piece of a misleading become aware of, as most people count on this role is accountable for the majority of the scoring in basketball. Inside the contemporary NBA, that isn’t precisely the case, because the defend feature has melded proper right right into a hybrid of kinds. On some organizations, the player who lines up at this spot may be responsible for guarding the opponent’s first-rate shield. Instead, they may characteristic as their name shows and be the player who provides factors.

Whether or not they’ll be a world-elegance athlete or wily vet, NBA 2K23 has plenty of taking pictures guards truly genuinely well worth the usage of. It is a function that has seen plenty of huge names close to the pinnacle of the score listing at some point of theNBA 2K collection’ history, and in the extremely-modern-day version, those are the stars.

VIDEO OF THE DAY 8 Tyrese Haliburton (eighty four)

Tyrese Haliburton is the right instance of the current-day taking photographs protect it’s far entered into basketball as a mainstay. He may not be the wonderful shot creator round, however for his career, Haliburton averages over 40% from inside the again of the 3-element line. He’s a sniper that would provide a few offensive firepower and might rack up elements speedy because most of his manufacturing comes from a distance.If you want to learn more about NBA 2K23 MT, please visit https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k23-Mt.html

• Page Morrsion

College writing, a crucial component of academic success, often leads students to seek assistance from services like writepaper https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Write_Paper While these services can provide helpful support, it’s important for students to actively engage in the writing process themselves. Effective college writing goes beyond just completing assignments; it involves developing critical thinking, research abilities, and the skill to articulate ideas clearly and coherently.

• James Ruiz

Can pregnant women eat caviar? My wife constantly wants to eat caviar and seafood, but I heard that these foods are contraindicated for pregnant women.

• Linda Parsons

I never understood why all foodies love caviar. I found it very unpleasant to taste, but that’s only because at the time I didn’t have money for quality caviar and ate fake caviar. Now I buy premium emperior osetra caviar – exclusively available in Gourmet Food Store and it is the best food choice I have ever made.

Viewing 12 reply threads