Home >Sleep

Sleep

Silly us, we assumed they’d get the hang of this sleep thing by now. But growing up brings ne…
  • The Mum Club

Silly us, we assumed they’d get the hang of this sleep thing by now. But growing up brings new hurdles. Like how the hell do we get them to stay in their bed and GO TO SLEEP! Share your woes and worries here and find out if anyone else has the answer.

• Jessica Hay

I need help! My 19 month old has been waking up at 5:40am every morning for the last 3 weeks. I cannot get him past 6am!! He has a good schedule during the day and will have one nap at lunch anywhere between 1 hour to 2 hours. Not matter how long his day nap he still won’t stay asleep past 6am.

I leave him in bed until 6am and don’t go in his room either as if I do it’s game over and he wants up. I don’t know what to do to make him sleep later.

He goes to bed by 7pm. I even tried moving it later to 7:30pm, still didn’t work.

Please help!

• Lorne Jamieson

Hi Jessica,

Could you try cutting down the nap to half an hour to 1 hour max. and don’t let him sleep past 2PM for his nap so he will still go down at usual time.  You might already have this but blackout curtains/blinds.  Fingers crossed it is maybe just a phase too!x

• Kirsty Hughes

I’m pretty much exactly the same! 19month old who will NOT sleep through the night lately… I was happy with one get up which is what it’s usually been but lately it’s 2 or on a bad night 3! Then he’s up the crack of dawn! We have a set routine each evening, he has a nap most days (unless he’s in nursery and it’s then broken) , we don’t however have a blackout blind which I see why that would affect the morning but unsure what else to try for the night? Any suggestions welcome!

im also going to shoot myself in the foot here and prepare to be slapped on the Hans but he’s also having milk in the night still too. ?

any help appreciated ??

• Uthman Rodriguez

Looking for the perfect electronic music playlist? Look no further than VOLUMO. Create your own personalized soundtrack by selecting your favorite tracks and artists. Start curating your musical journey at https://volumo.com/ and let the music be your guide.

• James Franko

You know, my wife recently started having problems with her psycho-emotional health and she completely refused to go to the doctor. Then I started looking for a solution and found cloud 9 mood enhancing gummy https://askgrowers.com/cbd/edibles/cloud-9-mood-enhancing-gummy-vena-cbd for effective stress treatment at home. This product really helped my wife get rid of her anxiety and stress in a very short time.

• Page Morrsion

College writing, a critical aspect of higher education, often leads students to seek support from resources like an essayservice https://www.facebook.com/essayservicecom/reviews/ especially when aiming to enhance the quality of their work or manage time constraints. While such services can provide valuable assistance, it’s essential for students to immerse themselves in the writing process.

• Dana Daster

I used to try to write essays on my own, but unfortunately I got very bad grades. I just don’t really like writing essays and I have no talent for it. On this …site I found the best essay writers online. They are ready to help you with your essay writing any time of the day or night. On the website you can find out all the details about the service and if you need you can place your order. It is inexpensive and you can afford it

Viewing 6 reply threads